Monday, March 07, 2011

2011 MLB Projections

My projections spreadsheet is up and ready for downloading.  It's huge (3.1 MB), so I had to save it to Office Live here.  I also saved it to Google Docs here.  My suggestion is to go to one of the links, and download the actual spreadsheet, then open it in Excel.  I created it in Excel 2007, but if you cannot open it, send me an e-mail at iganderson at yahoo.com and I will see if I can upload a copy in Excel 2003 format.  No promises on that front, however, since I am not certain all the formulas will carry backwards to the older format.
No need to pay attention to the AVE and SD columns, or for that matter, the Z columns.  The Stat columns (e.g., HR or ERA) are the averages of all the projections I used in creating the spreadsheet.
Next up:  a tiered cheat sheet.  But that is for another day.

No comments: