Monday, March 08, 2010

2010 Fantasy Baseball Tiered Cheatsheet and Projections spreadsheets

After much number crunching, I have compiled the projections from 11 different sources and put together my spreadsheets for both pitchers and batters, as well as my first version of the tiered cheatsheet that I've produced the last couple of seasons.  This year I went with a ranking system for the spreadsheets, and ended up with a zTotal column for ranking purposes.  We'll see how it all shakes out, but it seems that the larger and more varied the source of my data, the deviation will be lessened and the risk of one set of projections skewing my results is reduced.  I will post these on FantasyGameday sometime during this week, depending on our publishing schedule.  In the meantime, here are the links to the 3 fantasy draft tools that I've posted to Google Docs:
Hitters rankings
Pitchers rankings
Tiered cheatsheet

No comments: